Health Links 07/20/2011
Nutrition Reporter is an independent newsletter that has recent research on vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that is easy to understand.
HealthGems News share important current health information from medical studies so you can achieve greater health through knowledge.
American Nutrition Association (formerly NOHA) is a non-profit that promotes health through nutrition and wellness education.
OmegaQuant Analytics you can affordably test your levels of EPA and DHA, and results may indicate your relative health risk here.
Holistic Pediatric Association is a non-profit membership organization that challenges the accepted wisdom of current standards of care and offers an alternative approaches or treatments.
Citizens for Health is a nonprofit group that champions public policies empowering us to make informed health choices.
Member of West L.A. Chamber of Commerce 07/19/2011
The Chamber offers a wide range of programs, including seminars, events, networking and referrals. If you're interested in joining, contact me now.
I Dream Design 07/16/2011
I am a HSR certified professional Home Stager and Redesigner. I specialize in mini home makeovers. Whether you are a renter or homeowner, I can help you make your place more appealing. Sign up at Meetup for a 50% discount.
Sponsor our free group 07/12/2011
1. We will post your company’s logo and a link to your web site on our group’s web site.
2. We will place your name and logo on all of the flyers that we distribute to advertise our events.
3. Our monthly email communications with members will detail your sponsorship of our group.
4. We are also willing to allocate time for you (or your representative) to give presentations during our meetings.
5. We are willing to consider any other promotional ideas that you may suggest. In return, we are asking that you sponsor our group by making a small donation of $10 a month.
Go to: www.meetup.com/Fitness-Luvers
Free Yoga 07/12/2011
Core Power Yoga on 11819 Wilshire Blvd, LA 90049 is offering 1 week of free yoga to new students. Tell them Ingrid referred you
Free Workouts very Saturday until Labor Day, 9-10am @ W Hotel Westwood, 930 Hilgard Ave, 90024
7/18 Fitness Boot Camp for $1. Westwood Park 1350 Sepulveda Blvd. RSVP for your spot.
More events are posted on Fitness West L.A. Meetup
Join our free group at: www.meetup.com/Fitness-Luvers
Join our health & fitness movement 07/12/2011
I believe that we all should be happy, healthy and support each other in our journey to be our best selves. Join me now at: www.meetup.com/Fitness-Luvers
Certified Yoga Teacher.
Click to set custom HTML